Vs > Lake Tekapo
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hebron, Ne, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs El Carano, Colombia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bowling Green, Ky, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ilirnej, Russia
Lake Tekapo vs Mayumba, Gabon
Lake Tekapo vs Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Kutchan, Japan
Lake Tekapo vs Houma, La, Usa
Parnaiba vs Hokonui Forest
Sortovala vs Hurbanovo
Richmond, Virginia vs Barquisimeto
Trapani/ Birgi vs Smolensk
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 7,747 km or 4,814 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 290.9° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 317.8° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lake Tekapo is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 18.7 °C (33.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.5 °C (22.5°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2570.4 mm (101.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2570.4 l/m² (63.08 US gal/ft²) or 25,704,000 l/ha (2,747,928 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.3° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Chahbahar, Iran
Pontianak, Borneo vs Takada, Japan
Pontianak, Borneo vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Pensacola, Fl, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Nandi, Fiji
Lake Tekapo vs Wilmington, De, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Soci, Russia
Lake Tekapo vs Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Le Mars, Ia vs Uranium City, Sk
Kumamoto vs Agadir
Nikolskoe/ Beringa vs Mcpherson, Ks
Araxa vs Iwamizawa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE