Vs > Kirov
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kirov Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs L’Vov, Ukraine
Pontianak, Borneo vs Vrfu Omu, Romania
Pontianak, Borneo vs Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Kirov vs Winthrop College, Sc, Usa
Kirov vs Kasempa, Zambia
Kirov vs Brocken, Germany
Kirov vs Sarmiento, Argentina
Penang/ Bayan Lepas vs Roi Et
Tokyo vs Goias
Heraklion, Crete vs Roi Et
Moncion vs Mukteswar/ Kumaon
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Kirov, Russia is approximately 8,318 km or 5,169 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Kirov bearing 116.5° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 152.3° or SSE .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Kirov has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Kirov is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 25.5 °C (45.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.4 °C (56.5°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2551 mm (100.4 in) more which is equivalent to 2551 l/m² (62.61 US gal/ft²) or 25,510,000 l/ha (2,727,188 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 43.2° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Kirov.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Kirov. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kirov vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs De Funiak Springs, Fl, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kopua, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Coco Island, Myanmar
Pontianak, Borneo vs Oakley, Id, Usa
Kirov vs Iguatu, Brazil
Kirov vs Katha, Myanmar
Kirov vs Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Kirov vs Oslo, Norway
Block Island, Ri vs Mongu
Farmington, Mo vs San Rafael
Ouagadougou vs Salta
Hebron, Ne vs Geneva, Ne
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kirov Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Kirov
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 574.4 kms (356.9 miles) NE
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 342.7 kms (213 miles) N
- Ivdel', Russia - 647.9 kms (402.6 miles) ENE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 434.6 kms (270.1 miles) ENE
- Biser, Russia - 534.8 kms (332.3 miles) E
- Perm, Russia - 391.7 kms (243.4 miles) E
- Sverdlovsk, Russia - 683.2 kms (424.6 miles) ESE
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 684.6 kms (425.4 miles) ESE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 533.7 kms (331.7 miles) ESE
- Ufa, Russia - 578.4 kms (359.4 miles) SE
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 597.4 kms (371.2 miles) S