Vs > Whatawhata
Pontianak, Borneo vs Whatawhata Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Portalegre, Portugal
Pontianak, Borneo vs Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Teslin, Yt, Canada
Whatawhata vs Hamilton, On, Canada
Whatawhata vs Mandalay, Myanmar
Whatawhata vs Sapporo, Japan
Whatawhata vs Woodhill Forest, New Zealand
Chiang Mai vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc
Rio Gallegos vs Mount Gambier
Yamagata vs Walvis Bay/ Pelican Point
Mar Del Plata vs Simusir Island
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Whatawhata, New Zealand is approximately 7,900 km or 4,909 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Whatawhata bearing 285.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 310.4° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Whatawhata has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Whatawhata is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.1 °C (25.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1589.4 mm (62.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1589.4 l/m² (39.01 US gal/ft²) or 15,894,000 l/ha (1,699,174 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.1° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Whatawhata.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Whatawhata. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Whatawhata vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Brandon, Mb, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kimchaek, South Korea
Pontianak, Borneo vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Whatawhata vs Queenstown, New Zealand
Whatawhata vs Civitavecchia, Italy
Whatawhata vs Makhanga, Malawi
Whatawhata vs Samaxi, Azerbaijan
Peace River, Ab vs Jendouba
Kindia vs Pisco
Saki vs Brussels
Tamdy-Bulak vs Razdel’Naja
Pontianak, Borneo vs Whatawhata Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Whatawhata