Vs > Whangapoua Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Whangapoua Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waddington, Uk
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mt Pleasant, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Thibodaux, La, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Choluteca, Honduras
Whangapoua Forest vs Dalbandin, Pakistan
Whangapoua Forest vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates
Whangapoua Forest vs Atbara, Sudan
Whangapoua Forest vs San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain
Simon Bolivar vs San Antonio, Texas
Alto Tapajos vs Corumba
Pyongyang vs Tauherenikau
San Rafael vs Hagi
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Whangapoua Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,915 km or 4,918 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Whangapoua Forest bearing 284.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 309.2° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Whangapoua Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Whangapoua Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.1 °C (23.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1318.2 mm (51.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1318.2 l/m² (32.35 US gal/ft²) or 13,182,000 l/ha (1,409,243 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.1° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Whangapoua Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Whangapoua Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Whangapoua Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Nigde, Turkey
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dakar, Senegal
Pontianak, Borneo vs Blantyre, Malawi
Pontianak, Borneo vs General Pico, Argentina
Whangapoua Forest vs Kangnung, North Korea
Whangapoua Forest vs Deir-Alla, Jordan
Whangapoua Forest vs Chhor, Pakistan
Whangapoua Forest vs Sibu, Malaysia
Koneurgench vs Napoleon, Nd
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Mendoza
Pureora Forest vs Breves
Xichang vs Mkambo
Pontianak, Borneo vs Whangapoua Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Whangapoua Forest