Vs > Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
Pontianak, Borneo vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Aden, Yemen
Pontianak, Borneo vs Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cotui, Dominican Republic
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Parron, Chile
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Lundazi, Zambia
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Abu Hamed, Sudan
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Hua Hin, Thailand
Kano vs Deir-Alla
Ivdel’ vs San Gabriel
Phetchabun vs Valparaiso
Milwaukee, Wi vs Khabarovsk
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand is approximately 7,962 km or 4,948 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Wanganui, Cooks Gdns bearing 286.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 312.5° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 14 °C (25.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2320.9 mm (91.4 in) more which is equivalent to 2320.9 l/m² (56.96 US gal/ft²) or 23,209,000 l/ha (2,481,196 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.2° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Wanganui, Cooks Gdns.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hamburg, Germany
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cetyrehstolbovoj Il, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Nzerekore, Guinea
Pontianak, Borneo vs Boston, Massachusetts, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Minna, Nigeria
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Plaisance, Mauritius
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Geilo, Norway
Jenisejsk vs Ballykelly, Northern Ireland
La Paz, Baja California vs Chugwater, Wy
Alma, Mi vs Cortland, Ny
Segou vs Copenhagen
Pontianak, Borneo vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) ENE
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) E
- Oxton, New Zealand - 23.4 kms (14.6 miles) ENE
- Okoia, Mangaone, New Zealand - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) E
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) E
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) E
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 31.2 kms (19.4 miles) ESE
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) ESE
- Turakina, New Zealand - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) ESE
- Lake Alice, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Ohakea, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SE
- Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) SE
- Waitatapia, New Zealand - 39.6 kms (24.6 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35.1 miles) SE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 53.5 kms (33.3 miles) SSE
- Himatangi, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) SSE