Vs > Wallaceville
Pontianak, Borneo vs Wallaceville Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kabala, Sierra Leone
Pontianak, Borneo vs Geilo, Norway
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hamada, Japan
Pontianak, Borneo vs State University, Nm, Usa
Wallaceville vs Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Wallaceville vs St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa
Wallaceville vs Ras-Sedr, Egypt
Wallaceville vs Nagano, Japan
Hiroo vs Burns Lake, Bc
Neustrelitz vs Constanz
Nizne-Udinsk vs Kassel
Mcinnes Island, Bc vs Grenoble
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Wallaceville, New Zealand is approximately 8,000 km or 4,971 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Wallaceville bearing 286.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 313.8° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Wallaceville has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wallaceville is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.5 °C (28°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.5 °C (15.3°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1882.8 mm (74.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1882.8 l/m² (46.21 US gal/ft²) or 18,828,000 l/ha (2,012,838 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.4° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Wallaceville.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Wallaceville. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wallaceville vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dixon, Il, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Barra, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Charles City, Ia, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Rabat, Morocco
Wallaceville vs Ze Doca, Brazil
Wallaceville vs Breves, Brazil
Wallaceville vs Moca, Dominican Republic
Wallaceville vs Haifa, Israel
Kljuci vs Lanzhou
Putao vs Blagovescensk
Flint/ Bishop, Mi vs Aputiteq
Guardiavecchia vs Blue River, Bc
Pontianak, Borneo vs Wallaceville Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Wallaceville
- Paekakariki Hill, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NW
- U Hutt, New Zealand - 2.3 kms (1.4 miles) NW
- Trentham, New Zealand - 3.4 kms (2.1 miles) WSW
- Linden, New Zealand - 19.9 kms (12.4 miles) W
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) SW
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) SW
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) SW
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 18.1 kms (11.2 miles) SW
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 16.4 kms (10.2 miles) SSW