Vs > Waiuku Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waiuku Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Faranah, Guinea
Pontianak, Borneo vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Eastman, Ga, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs New York, Usa
Waiuku Forest vs Dorohoi, Romania
Waiuku Forest vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Waiuku Forest vs Tarko-Sale, Russia
Waiuku Forest vs Maroua, Cameroon
Leninbad vs Vestervig
Ogdensburg, Ny vs Alger ( Dar El Beida )
Youngstown/ Oh vs Ely, Nevada
Bushehr vs Bayaguana
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Waiuku Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,856 km or 4,882 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Waiuku Forest bearing 285.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 309.9° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Waiuku Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waiuku Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.7 °C (13.9°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1865.4 mm (73.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1865.4 l/m² (45.78 US gal/ft²) or 18,654,000 l/ha (1,994,236 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.5° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Waiuku Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Waiuku Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waiuku Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Rostov On Don, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville
Pontianak, Borneo vs Perpignan, France
Pontianak, Borneo vs Glasgow, Scotland, Uk
Waiuku Forest vs Midelt, Morocco
Waiuku Forest vs San Antonio, Argentina
Waiuku Forest vs Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Waiuku Forest vs Mbabane, Swaziland
Chongqing vs Cozzo Spadaro
Saragt vs Puerto Montt
Sur vs Homer, Ak
Tamdy-Bulak vs Minginui Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waiuku Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiuku Forest
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) N
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 42.7 kms (26.5 miles) N
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) N
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) N
- Ardmore, New Zealand - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) NE
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) NNE
- Pukekohe Bc, New Zealand - 13.8 kms (8.6 miles) ENE
- Maramarua Forest, New Zealand - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) E
- Onewhero, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ESE
- Onewhero, Gleniffer, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ESE
- Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand - 37.3 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Huntly, New Zealand - 50.9 kms (31.7 miles) SE