Vs > Waitarere Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waitarere Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Koumac, New Caledonia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Watertown, Ny, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sao Mateus, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hetan, China
Waitarere Forest vs Falconara, Italy
Waitarere Forest vs Dedza, Malawi
Waitarere Forest vs Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand
Waitarere Forest vs Wyndham, Western Australia, Australia
Santa Elena vs Guam
Bahariya vs Plaisance
Naples, Campania vs Duian
Encruz. Do Sul vs Tomb
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Waitarere Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,994 km or 4,967 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Waitarere Forest bearing 286.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 313.1° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Waitarere Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waitarere Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 15 °C (27.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2305.5 mm (90.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2305.5 l/m² (56.58 US gal/ft²) or 23,055,000 l/ha (2,464,733 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Waitarere Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Waitarere Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waitarere Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Massawa, Eritrea
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bonifati (Cape), Italy
Pontianak, Borneo vs Izmir, Turkey
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii, Hawaii
Waitarere Forest vs Olekminsk, Russia
Waitarere Forest vs N’Guigmi, Niger
Waitarere Forest vs Basra, Iraq
Waitarere Forest vs Ubatuba, Brazil
El Showak vs Przemysl
Cetyrehstolbovoj Il vs Palermo/ Point Raisi
Karonga vs Bambesa
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Posadas
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waitarere Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Waitarere Forest