Vs > Wairoa, Frasertown
Pontianak, Borneo vs Wairoa, Frasertown Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dorohoi, Romania
Pontianak, Borneo vs Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Krasnodar, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Wairoa, Frasertown vs Monterrey, Mexico
Wairoa, Frasertown vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Wairoa, Frasertown vs Machado, Brazil
Wairoa, Frasertown vs Poronajsk, Russia
Vilnius vs Walla Walla, Washington
Prague vs Lærdal, Western Norway
Padidan vs Albenga
Wauseon, Oh vs Bayankhongor
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Wairoa, Frasertown, New Zealand is approximately 8,130 km or 5,052 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Wairoa, Frasertown bearing 284.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 311.1° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Wairoa, Frasertown has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wairoa, Frasertown is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 13.6 °C (24.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.2 °C (16.6°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1763.5 mm (69.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1763.5 l/m² (43.28 US gal/ft²) or 17,635,000 l/ha (1,885,299 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.3° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Wairoa, Frasertown.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Wairoa, Frasertown. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wairoa, Frasertown vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Quba, Azerbaijan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Rosslare, Wexford, Ireland
Pontianak, Borneo vs Patras, Greece
Pontianak, Borneo vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Wairoa, Frasertown vs Novgorod, Russia
Wairoa, Frasertown vs Lytton, Bc, Canada
Wairoa, Frasertown vs Gijon, Spain
Wairoa, Frasertown vs Condega, Nicaragua
Darlington, Sc vs Maintirano
Khlong Yai vs Newberry, Mi
Ada, Mn vs Horta, Faial
Chachapoyas vs Chazy, Ny
Pontianak, Borneo vs Wairoa, Frasertown Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Wairoa, Frasertown
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) NNW
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) NW
- Tuai, New Zealand - 30.2 kms (18.8 miles) NW
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) NW
- Waihua Valley, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) WSW
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 33.9 kms (21.1 miles) WSW
- Tutira, New Zealand - 51.9 kms (32.3 miles) WSW
- Tareha, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) WSW
- Ngatapa, Totangi Rd, New Zealand - 59.3 kms (36.8 miles) NNE
- Eastwood Hill Stn, New Zealand - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) NNE
- Ngatapa, Rere Rd, New Zealand - 55.5 kms (34.5 miles) NNE
- Waerenga O Kuri, New Zealand - 50.7 kms (31.5 miles) NE
- Parikanapa, New Zealand - 38 kms (23.6 miles) NE
- Pihanga, New Zealand - 22.3 kms (13.8 miles) N
- Clydebank, Frasertown, New Zealand - 8 kms (5 miles) NE
- Tuhara Valley, New Zealand - 8.8 kms (5.5 miles) ESE