Vs > Wairapukao Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Wairapukao Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Goteborg-Save, Sweden
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hagi, Japan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Milan, Mn, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Wairapukao Forest vs Goodland, Ks, Usa
Wairapukao Forest vs Taza, Morocco
Wairapukao Forest vs Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
Wairapukao Forest vs Juzno-Kurilsk, Russia
Sidi Ifni vs Rio Gallegos
Khlong Yai vs San J. Ocoa
Askanija Nova vs Port Hardy, Bc
Monrovia vs Block Island, Ri
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Wairapukao Forest, New Zealand is approximately 8,047 km or 5,000 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Wairapukao Forest bearing 284.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 310.8° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Wairapukao Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wairapukao Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 17 °C (30.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.2 °C (18.4°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1807.3 mm (71.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1807.3 l/m² (44.36 US gal/ft²) or 18,073,000 l/ha (1,932,124 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.8° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Wairapukao Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Wairapukao Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wairapukao Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela
Pontianak, Borneo vs Tacloban City, Philippines
Pontianak, Borneo vs Parron, Chile
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kanchanaburi, Thailand
Wairapukao Forest vs Marstal, Denmark
Wairapukao Forest vs Albany, Western Australia, Australia
Wairapukao Forest vs Iizuka, Japan
Wairapukao Forest vs Watertown, Wi, Usa
Lubbock, Texas vs Ostersund-Froson
Ubon/ Ratchathani Ab vs Santa Barbara, Ca
Changdu vs Kanazawa
Chimbote vs Tristan Da Cunha
Pontianak, Borneo vs Wairapukao Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Wairapukao Forest
- Te Teko, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Awakeri, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NNE
- Mahoetahi Manawahe, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) N
- Kawerau, New Zealand - 47.8 kms (29.7 miles) NNE
- Waimana, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NE
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NE
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) NE
- Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand - 13 kms (8.1 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) ENE
- Murupara, New Zealand - 13.8 kms (8.6 miles) ENE
- Minginui Forest, New Zealand - 19.7 kms (12.3 miles) SE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 57.2 kms (35.6 miles) ESE