Vs > Waipoua Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waipoua Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Pedernales, Dominican Republic
Pontianak, Borneo vs Rosario, Argentina
Pontianak, Borneo vs Windsor, Il, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lewiston, Id, Usa
Waipoua Forest vs Madison, In, Usa
Waipoua Forest vs Red Deer, Ab, Canada
Waipoua Forest vs Guadalajara, Mexico
Waipoua Forest vs Burundi, Burundi
Serrinha vs Bvumbwe
Casablanca vs Caceres
Sta. Vit. Palmar vs Tacubaya
Iriomotejima vs Mayumba
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Waipoua Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,705 km or 4,788 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Waipoua Forest bearing 285.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 308.5° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Waipoua Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waipoua Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 13.4 °C (24.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1597 mm (62.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1597 l/m² (39.19 US gal/ft²) or 15,970,000 l/ha (1,707,299 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Waipoua Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Waipoua Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waipoua Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sao Simao, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Chazy, Ny, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Chatham, Nb, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sendai, Japan
Waipoua Forest vs New London, Wi, Usa
Waipoua Forest vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Waipoua Forest vs Campo Mourao, Brazil
Waipoua Forest vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia
Wellington vs Condega
Uttaradit East vs Mwinilunga
Waiouru Mwd vs Lankaran
Rize vs Madrid
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waipoua Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Waipoua Forest
- Kawakawa Council, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35 miles) NE
- Waimatenui, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) ENE
- Parakao, New Zealand - 36.9 kms (22.9 miles) ESE
- Titoki, New Zealand - 47.2 kms (29.4 miles) E
- Maungatapere, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) E
- Wairua Falls, New Zealand - 48.4 kms (30.1 miles) ESE
- Tangihua, New Zealand - 54.4 kms (33.8 miles) ESE
- Mamaranui, New Zealand - 33 kms (20.5 miles) SE
- Dargaville, New Zealand - 43.5 kms (27.1 miles) SE
- Arapohue, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SE