Vs > Waiotapu Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waiotapu Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Zielona Gora, Poland
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sao Lourenco, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
Waiotapu Forest vs Paulo Afonso, Brazil
Waiotapu Forest vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Waiotapu Forest vs Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
Waiotapu Forest vs Valencia, Spain
Latronico vs Lexington, Va
Saikhan-Ovoo vs Souda/ Khania
Renk vs King Salmon, Ak
Chillan vs Kaitoke
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand is approximately 8,028 km or 4,989 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Waiotapu Forest bearing 284.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 310.6° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Waiotapu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waiotapu Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.2 °C (29.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.7 °C (17.5°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1778.3 mm (70 in) more which is equivalent to 1778.3 l/m² (43.64 US gal/ft²) or 17,783,000 l/ha (1,901,121 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Waiotapu Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Waiotapu Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waiotapu Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Junin, Argentina
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Milbank, Sd, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dashbalbar, Mongolia
Waiotapu Forest vs Ustica Island, Italy
Waiotapu Forest vs Rumoi, Japan
Waiotapu Forest vs Rivadavia, Argentina
Waiotapu Forest vs Ekimcan, Russia
Rockhampton, Queensland vs Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut
Highmore, Sd vs Riga
Sioux Lookout, On vs Red Lodge, Mt
Adiake vs Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waiotapu Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiotapu Forest