Vs > Waiorongomai
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waiorongomai Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kokpekty, Kazakhstan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Matsuyama, Japan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic
Pontianak, Borneo vs Umnugovi, Mongolia
Waiorongomai vs Okayama, Japan
Waiorongomai vs Roanoke, Virginia, Usa
Waiorongomai vs Recife, Brazil
Waiorongomai vs Erlian, China
Bismarck, North Dakota vs Verhojansk
Pamban vs Ras-Sedr
Neyba vs Lubny
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Skikda
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Waiorongomai, New Zealand is approximately 8,012 km or 4,979 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Waiorongomai bearing 286.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 313.9° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Waiorongomai has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Waiorongomai is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.2 °C (27.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.1 °C (14.6°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1600.3 mm (63 in) more which is equivalent to 1600.3 l/m² (39.28 US gal/ft²) or 16,003,000 l/ha (1,710,827 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.5° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Waiorongomai.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Waiorongomai. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waiorongomai vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Masirah, Oman
Pontianak, Borneo vs Maracay, Venezuela
Pontianak, Borneo vs Winton, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Timisoara, Romania
Waiorongomai vs San Rafael, Argentina
Waiorongomai vs Kurunegala, Sri Lanka
Waiorongomai vs Maizuru, Japan
Waiorongomai vs Nandi, Fiji
Liepaja vs Paulistana
Vlore vs Spooner, Wi
Nuriootpa vs Taungoo
Savannah, Georgia vs San Antonio Del Tachira
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waiorongomai Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiorongomai
- U Hutt, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) NNW
- Wallaceville, New Zealand - 17 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Trentham, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NW
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) WNW
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) W
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 15.3 kms (9.5 miles) W