Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Piteň, Sweden
Pontianak, Borneo vs Clayton, Nm, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Shingle Point, Yt, Canada
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Trelew, Argentina
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Umnugovi, Mongolia
Anderson, Sc vs Tallahassee, Fl
Benin vs Scuro Mountain
Port Hedland vs Nemuro
Lashio vs Van
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 5,768 km or 3,584 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 177.8° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 178.6° or S .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 28.8 °C (51.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 41.9 °C (75.4°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2924.4 mm (115.1 in) more which is equivalent to 2924.4 l/m² (71.77 US gal/ft²) or 29,244,000 l/ha (3,126,378 US gal/ac) more. About 12 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.4° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Ulan-Ude/ Muhino. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Moncion, Dominican Republic
Pontianak, Borneo vs Port-Said, Egypt
Pontianak, Borneo vs El Tor, Egypt
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sainshand, Mongolia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Urumqi, Sinkiang, China
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Caceres, Brazil
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Muren, Mongolia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Baruun-Urt, Mongolia
Sabana De La Mar vs Takamatsu
La Mesa vs Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin
Tosontsengel vs Meekatharra
Baton Rouge, La vs Penhas Douradas
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino