Vs > Temuka
Pontianak, Borneo vs Temuka Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Nurnberg, Germany
Pontianak, Borneo vs Redding, Ca, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Parachinar, Pakistan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Crikvenica, Croatia
Temuka vs Gardermoen, Norway
Temuka vs Casablanca, Morocco
Temuka vs Phrae, Thailand
Temuka vs Ustica Island, Italy
Faro vs Campos Do Jordao
Kidal vs Matad
Potenza, Basilicata vs Dar Es Salaam
Laketown, Ut vs Timbuktu
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Temuka, New Zealand is approximately 7,816 km or 4,857 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Temuka bearing 290.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 317.8° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Temuka has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Temuka is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.9 °C (30.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.7 °C (17.5°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2560.5 mm (100.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2560.5 l/m² (62.84 US gal/ft²) or 25,605,000 l/ha (2,737,344 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.5° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Temuka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Temuka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Temuka vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sandanski, Bulgaria
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mpika, Zambia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Alexandroupolis, Greece
Pontianak, Borneo vs Jos, Nigeria
Temuka vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa
Temuka vs Cantonnw, Sd, Usa
Temuka vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada
Temuka vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Kandahar vs Lake Placid, Ny
San Remo, Liguria vs Dalen, Telemark
Charleville, Queensland vs Asahikawa
Suttsu vs Madang
Pontianak, Borneo vs Temuka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Temuka