Vs > Te Wera Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Te Wera Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Scuro Mountain, Italy
Pontianak, Borneo vs Puttalam, Sri Lanka
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway
Pontianak, Borneo vs Phoenix, Arizona, Usa
Te Wera Forest vs Tura, Russia
Te Wera Forest vs Civitavecchia, Italy
Te Wera Forest vs Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa
Te Wera Forest vs Biarritz, France
Coxim vs Sioux City, Ia
Hiroshima vs La Coruna
Hombori vs Merry Island, Bc
Acajutla vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Te Wera Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,903 km or 4,911 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Te Wera Forest bearing 286.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 311.9° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Te Wera Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Te Wera Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 15.9 °C (28.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.5 °C (15.3°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1359.8 mm (53.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1359.8 l/m² (33.37 US gal/ft²) or 13,598,000 l/ha (1,453,716 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.5° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Te Wera Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Te Wera Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Wera Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk
Pontianak, Borneo vs Velikie Luki, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Veracruz, Mexico
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kurgan, Russia
Te Wera Forest vs Tosontsengel, Mongolia
Te Wera Forest vs Florianopolis, Brazil
Te Wera Forest vs Owase, Japan
Te Wera Forest vs Madang, Papua New Guinea
Himeji vs Matsue
Lihue, Kauai vs Rabat
Campos Sales vs Fortaleza
Carnarvon, Western Australia vs Latakia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Te Wera Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Wera Forest
- Uruti, New Zealand - 27.9 kms (17.4 miles) N
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) NW
- Waitara, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) NW
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 35.3 kms (21.9 miles) WNW
- Purangi, New Zealand - 10.3 kms (6.4 miles) NW
- Tarata, New Zealand - 20.9 kms (13 miles) WNW
- Pukeiti, New Zealand - 54.6 kms (33.9 miles) W
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 28.7 kms (17.8 miles) W
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) WSW
- Dawson Falls, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) WSW
- Eltham, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.6 miles) SW
- Riverlea, New Zealand - 51 kms (31.7 miles) WSW
- Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SW
- Inaha, New Zealand - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) SW