Vs > Tauherenikau
Pontianak, Borneo vs Tauherenikau Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Laboulaye, Argentina
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bikaner, India
Pontianak, Borneo vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway
Tauherenikau vs Milwaukee, Wi, Usa
Tauherenikau vs Ismailia, Egypt
Tauherenikau vs Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada
Tauherenikau vs Legaspi, Philippines
Gisborne vs Great Falls, Montana
Cocobeach vs Concepcion
Portland, Maine vs Imperial, Ne
Deer Lake, Nf vs Machado
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Tauherenikau, New Zealand is approximately 8,025 km or 4,987 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Tauherenikau bearing 286.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 313.7° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Tauherenikau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Tauherenikau is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15 °C (27.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9 °C (16.2°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2092.2 mm (82.4 in) more which is equivalent to 2092.2 l/m² (51.35 US gal/ft²) or 20,922,000 l/ha (2,236,701 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.4° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Tauherenikau.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Tauherenikau. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tauherenikau vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kumasi, Ghana
Pontianak, Borneo vs Padova, Italy
Pontianak, Borneo vs Langdon, Nd, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Shanghai, China
Tauherenikau vs Rochester, Mn, Usa
Tauherenikau vs Barra, Brazil
Tauherenikau vs Chihuahua, Mexico
Tauherenikau vs Barbalha, Brazil
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs La Serena-La Florida
Owase vs El Paso, Texas
Kisinev vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut
Utsunomiya vs Dresden
Pontianak, Borneo vs Tauherenikau Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Tauherenikau
- Wairarapa Cadet Farm, New Zealand - 24.7 kms (15.3 miles) ENE
- Greytown P.O., New Zealand - 10.1 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Woodside, New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) N
- Gladstone, Bannockburn, New Zealand - 21 kms (13.1 miles) E
- The Downs, New Zealand - 15.5 kms (9.6 miles) E
- Longbush, Eringa Stn, New Zealand - 21.7 kms (13.5 miles) ESE
- Martinbor, Riverside, New Zealand - 10.1 kms (6.2 miles) ESE
- Waikoukou, Longbush, New Zealand - 21.6 kms (13.4 miles) ESE
- Martinborough, New Zealand - 12.5 kms (7.8 miles) SE
- Mahaki, New Zealand - 11.9 kms (7.4 miles) SSE
- Martinboro, Puruatanga, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE