Vs > Taiaroa Head
Pontianak, Borneo vs Taiaroa Head Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Verhojansk, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Blenheim, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs St. Brandon, Mauritius
Pontianak, Borneo vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Taiaroa Head vs San Francisco, California, Usa
Taiaroa Head vs Poprad, Slovakia
Taiaroa Head vs Caetite, Brazil
Taiaroa Head vs Menaka, Mali
Richmond, Virginia vs Brandon, Mb
Pichilingue vs Honolulu, Oahu
Fernando De Noronha vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia
Krasnodar vs Tindouf
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Taiaroa Head, New Zealand is approximately 7,837 km or 4,870 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Taiaroa Head bearing 291.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 319.5° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Taiaroa Head has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average annual temperature is 17.2 °C (31°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.2 °C (11.2°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2534.1 mm (99.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2534.1 l/m² (62.19 US gal/ft²) or 25,341,000 l/ha (2,709,121 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Taiaroa Head.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Taiaroa Head. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Taiaroa Head vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Tefe, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dickson, Tn, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
Taiaroa Head vs Djibouti, Djibouti
Taiaroa Head vs Gulkana, Ak, Usa
Taiaroa Head vs Tomsk, Russia
Taiaroa Head vs Kingston, Jamaica
International Falls, Minnesota vs FanÝ, Nordby (Esbjerg)
Oak Ridge, Tn vs Orono, Me
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Bora-Bora Motu
Banjul vs Freetown
Pontianak, Borneo vs Taiaroa Head Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Taiaroa Head
- Glendale, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNW
- Middlemarch, Garthmyl, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34.1 miles) WNW
- Cherry Farm Hospital, New Zealand - 18.2 kms (11.3 miles) NNW
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 37.6 kms (23.3 miles) W
- Lee Flat, New Zealand - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) W
- Ross Creek, New Zealand - 18.9 kms (11.8 miles) WSW
- Sullivan Dam, New Zealand - 17.7 kms (11 miles) WSW
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 25.1 kms (15.6 miles) WSW
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) WSW
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 20.3 kms (12.6 miles) SW
- Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand - 43.9 kms (27.3 miles) WSW
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) SW
- Burnside, New Zealand - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) SW
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) SW
- Berwick Forest, New Zealand - 56.3 kms (35 miles) WSW
- Waihola, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.5 miles) WSW