Vs > Riverhead Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Riverhead Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Msekera Agromet, Zambia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Felixstowe, England, Uk
Riverhead Forest vs Messina, Sicily, Italy
Riverhead Forest vs Lodwar, Kenya
Riverhead Forest vs Gunnarn, Sweden
Riverhead Forest vs Cara, Russia
Kap Tobin vs Chuuk/ Truk
Ramsar vs Albion, Ne
Cuiaba vs Franklin, Pa
San Luis Obispo, Ca vs Uwajima
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Riverhead Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,826 km or 4,863 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Riverhead Forest bearing 285.4° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 309.4° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Riverhead Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Riverhead Forest is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 13.6 °C (24.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1787.2 mm (70.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1787.2 l/m² (43.86 US gal/ft²) or 17,872,000 l/ha (1,910,635 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.1° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Riverhead Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Riverhead Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Riverhead Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Plainfield, Nj, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kindia, Guinea
Pontianak, Borneo vs El Dorado, Ks, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Fernando De Noronha, Brazil
Riverhead Forest vs Portalegre, Portugal
Riverhead Forest vs Crow Agency, Mt, Usa
Riverhead Forest vs Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Riverhead Forest vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
Tuapse vs Basra
Iida vs Lisbon
Balboa, Panama City vs Espinosa
Sumy vs Rivadavia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Riverhead Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Riverhead Forest
- Warkworth , New Zealand - 41.7 kms (25.9 miles) NNE
- Tiri Tiri, New Zealand - 35 kms (21.8 miles) ENE
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 17.4 kms (10.8 miles) NE
- Whenuapai, New Zealand - 4.5 kms (2.8 miles) E
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) ESE
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) ESE
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) ESE
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 19.5 kms (12.1 miles) ESE
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) ESE
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 25.5 kms (15.8 miles) SE
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 33.2 kms (20.6 miles) SE
- Ardmore, New Zealand - 45.6 kms (28.3 miles) SE
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 44.1 kms (27.4 miles) SSE
- Pukekohe Bc, New Zealand - 58.1 kms (36.1 miles) SSE
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 56.2 kms (34.9 miles) SSE