Vs > Reboly
Pontianak, Borneo vs Reboly Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auburn, Ne, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cel. Pacheco, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs St Georges, French Guiana
Reboly vs Banjul, Gambia
Reboly vs Karioi, New Zealand
Reboly vs Hachijojima, Japan
Reboly vs Barabinsk, Russia
Shkoder vs Khutag
Cuzco vs Toledo, Ia
Guanajuato, Gto. vs Davis
Bogdarin vs Mayumba
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Reboly, Russia is approximately 9,449 km or 5,872 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Reboly bearing 100.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 154.3° or SSE .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Reboly has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Reboly is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 26.7 °C (48.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.7 °C (49.9°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2575.4 mm (101.4 in) more which is equivalent to 2575.4 l/m² (63.21 US gal/ft²) or 25,754,000 l/ha (2,753,274 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 48.4° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Reboly.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Reboly. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Reboly vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Caxias, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs En Nahud, Sudan
Pontianak, Borneo vs College Park, Md, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Siirt, Turkey
Reboly vs Tateno, Japan
Reboly vs Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain
Reboly vs Essej, Russia
Reboly vs Cape Carbonara, Italy
Tortosa vs Ponza Island
Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund
Balikesir vs Pskov
Genicesk vs Cipo
Pontianak, Borneo vs Reboly Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Reboly