Vs > Paso De Los Toros
Pontianak, Borneo vs Paso De Los Toros Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ghardaia, Algeria
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ica, Russia
Paso De Los Toros vs Elmira, Ny, Usa
Paso De Los Toros vs Dzardzan, Russia
Paso De Los Toros vs Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic
Paso De Los Toros vs Booneville, Ms, Usa
Sandomierz vs Clinton Point, Nt
Loja Argelia vs St Paul Island, Ak
Kasempa vs Bonifati (Cape)
Atikokan, On vs Zigalovo
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Paso De Los Toros, Uruguay is approximately 16,077 km or 9,990 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Paso De Los Toros bearing 155.1° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 20.8° or NNE .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Paso De Los Toros has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Paso De Los Toros is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.1 °C (18.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.2 °C (22°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1891 mm (74.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1891 l/m² (46.41 US gal/ft²) or 18,910,000 l/ha (2,021,605 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.1° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Paso De Los Toros.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Paso De Los Toros. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Paso De Los Toros vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Highland Home, Al, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs M. Calamita, Italy
Pontianak, Borneo vs Amritsar, India
Pontianak, Borneo vs Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Paso De Los Toros vs Dobbiaco, Italy
Paso De Los Toros vs Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk
Paso De Los Toros vs Hiroshima, Japan
Paso De Los Toros vs Matecana, Colombia
NÆSGÅRD vs Jackson, Ms
Saikhan-Ovoo vs Koszalin
Pirai vs Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Rumoi vs Santa Cruz, Flores
Pontianak, Borneo vs Paso De Los Toros Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Paso De Los Toros