Vs > Ophir
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ophir Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bratislava, Slovakia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Keene, Nh, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Claremorris, Ireland
Ophir vs Natchez, Ms, Usa
Ophir vs Hokonui Forest, New Zealand
Ophir vs Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Ophir vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Spokane, Wa vs Wichita, Kansas
Kimberley vs Fort Chipewyan, Ab
Port Hardy, Bc vs Seychelles
Nebitdag vs Tulear/ Toliara
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Ophir, New Zealand is approximately 7,729 km or 4,803 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Ophir bearing 292° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 319.1° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ophir has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ophir is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.3 °C (33°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.8 °C (23°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2761.8 mm (108.7 in) more which is equivalent to 2761.8 l/m² (67.78 US gal/ft²) or 27,618,000 l/ha (2,952,548 US gal/ac) more. About 7 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.4° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Ophir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Ophir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ophir vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Princess Anne, Md, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sasebo, Japan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Melo, Uruguay
Pontianak, Borneo vs Petrolina, Brazil
Ophir vs Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia
Ophir vs Turin, Piedmont, Italy
Ophir vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Ophir vs Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand
Kasprowy Wierch vs Ngaumu Forest
Pipestone, Mn vs Ust’Vajampolka
Asahikawa vs Riverhead Forest
Kerman vs Lubumbashi
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ophir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Ophir
- Hawea Flat, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) NNW
- Mt Barker, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) NW
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34 miles) WNW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 47.5 kms (29.5 miles) WNW
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 9.6 kms (6 miles) NW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 24.2 kms (15 miles) WSW
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) SW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SSW