Vs > Ohakea
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ohakea Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Milano/ Malpensa, Italy
Pontianak, Borneo vs Tot’Ma, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Beni Abbes, Algeria
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil
Ohakea vs Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Ohakea vs Cervia, Italy
Ohakea vs Kassala, Sudan
Ohakea vs Feodosija, Ukraine
Barbalha vs Winthrop College, Sc
Cape Carbonara vs The Pas, Manitoba
Machado vs Almeria, Costa de Almerķa
Mazatlan vs Burgas
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Ohakea, New Zealand is approximately 7,997 km or 4,969 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Ohakea bearing 286° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 312.8° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ohakea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ohakea is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.5 °C (26.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.6 °C (15.5°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2288.9 mm (90.1 in) more which is equivalent to 2288.9 l/m² (56.18 US gal/ft²) or 22,889,000 l/ha (2,446,986 US gal/ac) more. About 3 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.5° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Ohakea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Ohakea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ohakea vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kaunas, Lithuania
Pontianak, Borneo vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base, Greenland
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dudinka, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil
Ohakea vs Deer Lake, Nf, Canada
Ohakea vs Voronez, Russia
Ohakea vs Wau, Sudan
Ohakea vs Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa
Amite, La vs Cincinnati, Ky
Changdu vs Albacete/ Los Llanos
Ishigakijima vs Fukue
Iranshahr vs Livingstone
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ohakea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Ohakea
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 22.4 kms (13.9 miles) N
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 23.3 kms (14.5 miles) NNE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) N
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 15.7 kms (9.7 miles) E
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 16.5 kms (10.3 miles) ESE
- Bunnythorpe, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N (Aero), New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 13.3 kms (8.3 miles) SSE
- Palm. Nth, Haydon St, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE
- Palmerston N, New Zealand - 24.9 kms (15.5 miles) ESE