Vs > Naryn (Mtn Stn)
Pontianak, Borneo vs Naryn (Mtn Stn) Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
Pontianak, Borneo vs North Salang, Afghanistan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Vegreville, Ab, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Cadiz, Spain
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Cape Kamennyj, Russia
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Catalao, Brazil
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Nara, Mali
Albenga vs Morondava
Kotlas vs Hanover, Nh
Accra vs Lincoln, Va
Walla Walla, Washington vs Trinkot
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic is approximately 5,697 km or 3,540 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Naryn (Mtn Stn) bearing 135.2° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 148.1° or SSE .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Naryn (Mtn Stn) has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Naryn (Mtn Stn) is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The average temperature is 24.4 °C (43.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.4 °C (58.3°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2889.9 mm (113.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2889.9 l/m² (70.93 US gal/ft²) or 28,899,000 l/ha (3,089,495 US gal/ac) more. About 11 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Naryn (Mtn Stn).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Naryn (Mtn Stn). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs West Point, Ny, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Imperial, Ne, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dakar, Senegal
Pontianak, Borneo vs Shendi, Sudan
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Gor’Kij, Russia
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Córdoba, Argentina
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Marquette, Michigan, Usa
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Esperance (po), Australia
San Antonio, Texas vs Kokpekty
Washington, Ia vs Tamayo
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Port-Gentil
Pescara, Abruzzo vs Kosseir
Pontianak, Borneo vs Naryn (Mtn Stn) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Naryn (Mtn Stn)
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 613.1 kms (381 miles) N
- Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) NW
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 559 kms (347.3 miles) W
- Andizan, Uzbekistan - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) WSW
- Fergana, Russia - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) WSW
- Leninbad, Russia - 544.2 kms (338.2 miles) WSW
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 790.2 kms (491 miles) WSW
- Kashi, China - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) S
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 695 kms (431.9 miles) WSW
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW
- Chitral, Pakistan - 718.4 kms (446.4 miles) SSW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 748.2 kms (465 miles) SSW
- Dir, Pakistan - 781.7 kms (485.8 miles) SSW