Vs > Minginui Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Minginui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Schleswig, Germany
Pontianak, Borneo vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Jiwani, Pakistan
Minginui Forest vs Münster, Germany
Minginui Forest vs Blackville, Sc, Usa
Minginui Forest vs Labe, Guinea
Minginui Forest vs Semnan, Iran
Nelson vs Tamatave/ Toamasina
Asuncion vs Cuiaba
Cameri vs Gothenburg
Griggsville, Il vs Zugspitze
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Minginui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 8,063 km or 5,010 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Minginui Forest bearing 284.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 310.9° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Minginui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Minginui Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.3 °C (29.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10 °C (18°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1700 mm (66.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1700 l/m² (41.72 US gal/ft²) or 17,000,000 l/ha (1,817,413 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.9° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Minginui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Minginui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Minginui Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lagos, Nigeria
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mastagi, Azerbaijan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Apalachicola, Florida, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Camden, Sc, Usa
Minginui Forest vs Klagenfurt, Austria
Minginui Forest vs Blue River, Bc, Canada
Minginui Forest vs Lusaka, Zambia
Minginui Forest vs Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia
Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc vs Bage
Duluth, Minnesota vs Jalal Abad
Prince Albert, Sk vs Burgas
Munich vs Sept-Iles, Quebec
Pontianak, Borneo vs Minginui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Minginui Forest
- Kopuriki, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Kopuriki, Grant Rd, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) N
- Galatea, New Zealand - 26.9 kms (16.7 miles) NNE
- Mangatawhiti, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.3 miles) ESE
- Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand - 38.5 kms (23.9 miles) ESE
- Tuai, New Zealand - 41.6 kms (25.8 miles) ESE
- Waiau, Hillcrest, New Zealand - 56.1 kms (34.9 miles) ESE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 53.1 kms (33 miles) SSE