Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bangalore, India
Pontianak, Borneo vs Entebbe, Uganda
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kythira Island, Greece
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bambui, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Sarzana/ Luni, Italy
Mahinerangi Dam vs Minna, Nigeria
Mahinerangi Dam vs El Geneina, Sudan
Mahinerangi Dam vs Olbia/ Costa Smeralda, Italy
Boston, Massachusetts vs Verona
Changsha vs Borzja
Rundu, Kavango vs Muren
Miles City, Montana vs Kahramanmaras
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 7,786 km or 4,838 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 292° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 319.8° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Mahinerangi Dam is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 19.2 °C (34.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.5 °C (15.3°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2209.9 mm (87 in) more which is equivalent to 2209.9 l/m² (54.24 US gal/ft²) or 22,099,000 l/ha (2,362,530 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.1° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kandi, Benin
Pontianak, Borneo vs Rostock, Germany
Pontianak, Borneo vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Krasnodar, Russia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Tarauaca, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Puttalam, Sri Lanka
Mahinerangi Dam vs Jakobshavn, Greenland
Alpena, Michigan vs Pascagoula, Ms
Saga vs Benghazi
Framingham, Ma vs Samsun
Tapanui vs Gabes
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam