Vs > Madrid (b)
Pontianak, Borneo vs Madrid (b) Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Termoli, Italy
Pontianak, Borneo vs Madison, Fl, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Longreach, Australia
Pontianak, Borneo vs San Cristobal, Dominican Republic
Madrid (b) vs Tel Aviv, Israel
Madrid (b) vs Jiuquan, China
Madrid (b) vs Marion, In, Usa
Madrid (b) vs Yichang, China
Taunggyi vs Omsk
Tapanui vs Sao Mateus
Minicoy vs Louisville, Kentucky
Poronajsk vs Bulawayo Goetz
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Madrid (b), Spain is approximately 11,934 km or 7,416 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Madrid (b) bearing 74.6° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 132.8° or SE .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Madrid (b) has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Madrid (b) is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.3 °C (31.1°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2725.3 mm (107.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2725.3 l/m² (66.89 US gal/ft²) or 27,253,000 l/ha (2,913,527 US gal/ac) more. About 7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Madrid (b).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Madrid (b). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Madrid (b) vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bowling Green, Mo, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile
Pontianak, Borneo vs Izuhara, Japan
Madrid (b) vs Burkes Garden, Va, Usa
Madrid (b) vs Geisenheim, Germany
Madrid (b) vs Charlo, Nb, Canada
Madrid (b) vs Lugano, Switzerland
Churchill, Manitoba vs Bratsk
Ak-Bajtal vs Ustica Island
Lawrence, Ma vs Njaksimvol’
Temuka vs Catalao
Pontianak, Borneo vs Madrid (b) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Madrid (b)
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 342.7 kms (213 miles) N
- Braganca, Portugal - 298.9 kms (185.8 miles) WNW
- Valladolid, Spain - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) NNW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) WNW
- Penhas Douradas, Portugal - 327.8 kms (203.7 miles) W
- Caceres, Spain - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) WSW
- Portalegre, Portugal - 342.9 kms (213.1 miles) WSW
- Ciudad Real, Spain - 159.4 kms (99.1 miles) S
- Badajoz, Spain - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) WSW
- Cordoba, Spain - 302.7 kms (188.1 miles) SSW