Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Pontianak, Borneo vs Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Micronesia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Webbers Falls, Ok, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Stephenville, Nf, Canada
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Bissau, Guinea-Bissau
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Mt Cook, New Zealand
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Auburn, Ne, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Base Antartica Arturo P, Antarctica
Rochambeau vs Chaska, Mn
Nikopol’ vs Mongu
Hot Springs, Sd vs Rochambeau
Greenwood, Ns vs Honolulu, Oahu
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 7,992 km or 4,966 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 286.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 313.9° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 15.1 °C (27.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1831.3 mm (72.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1831.3 l/m² (44.94 US gal/ft²) or 18,313,000 l/ha (1,957,781 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.5° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Lower Hutt, Taita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Taita vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Malin Head, Ireland
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ishigakijima, Japan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Jimani, Dominican Republic
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Itaituba, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Potenza, Basilicata, Italy
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Hurbanovo, Slovakia
Lagos vs Alliance, Ne
Iida vs Point Marina/ Ravenn
Launceston Wso vs Juzno-Sahalinsk
Norwalk, Oh vs Tahoua
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita