Vs > Kirovograd
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kirovograd Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Suphan Buri, Thailand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Williamson, Wv, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Edirne, Turkey
Pontianak, Borneo vs Pilar, Paraguay
Kirovograd vs Manhattan, Ks, Usa
Kirovograd vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Kirovograd vs Christchurch Gardens, New Zealand
Kirovograd vs Neuquen, Argentina
Marstal vs Borzja
Rivadavia vs San Rafael
Long Beach, Ca vs Monmouth, Il
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Palermo/ Point Raisi
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Kirovograd, Ukraine is approximately 9,066 km or 5,634 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Kirovograd bearing 99.7° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 139.2° or SE .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Kirovograd has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Kirovograd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 19.9 °C (35.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.7 °C (44.5°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2682 mm (105.6 in) more which is equivalent to 2682 l/m² (65.82 US gal/ft²) or 26,820,000 l/ha (2,867,236 US gal/ac) more. About 6 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.1° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Kirovograd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Kirovograd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kirovograd vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Baruun-Urt, Mongolia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Jönköping, Sweden
Kirovograd vs Vagamo, Oppland, Norway
Kirovograd vs Akita, Japan
Kirovograd vs Bandar Abbas, Iran
Kirovograd vs Sparta, Il, Usa
Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa vs Leech Lake Dam, Mn
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Te Anau
Stensele vs Le Raizet
Mcleansboro, Il vs Bratislava
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kirovograd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Kirovograd
- Lubny, Ukraine - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) NNE
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) N
- Poltava, Ukraine - 209.3 kms (130.1 miles) NE
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) ENE
- Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) E
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 125.7 kms (78.1 miles) E
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 92.5 kms (57.5 miles) SE
- Haporoz'E, Ukraine - 223.6 kms (138.9 miles) ESE
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) ESE
- Herson, Ukraine - 211.2 kms (131.3 miles) S