Vs > Kaingaroa Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kaingaroa Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bikaner, India
Pontianak, Borneo vs Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
Pontianak, Borneo vs Delaware, Oh, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Nara, Mali
Kaingaroa Forest vs Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
Kaingaroa Forest vs Culman/ Neriugri, Russia
Kaingaroa Forest vs Lincoln, Va, Usa
Kaingaroa Forest vs Lenoir, Nc, Usa
Levsi vs Vacaville, Ca
Sao Carlos vs Bialystok
Nikopol’ vs Clones
Tres Lagoas vs Flint/ Bishop, Mi
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand is approximately 8,043 km or 4,998 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Kaingaroa Forest bearing 284.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 310.7° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Kaingaroa Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Kaingaroa Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.8 °C (30.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.8 °C (17.6°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1634.8 mm (64.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1634.8 l/m² (40.12 US gal/ft²) or 16,348,000 l/ha (1,747,710 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.7° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Kaingaroa Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Kaingaroa Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kaingaroa Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Nara, Japan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hakkari, Turkey
Pontianak, Borneo vs New York, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Marina Di Ginosa, Italy
Kaingaroa Forest vs Kasempa, Zambia
Kaingaroa Forest vs Nandaime, Nicaragua
Kaingaroa Forest vs Amritsar, India
Kaingaroa Forest vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Murfreesboro, Tn vs London-Gatwick
Laramie, Wy vs Port Fitzroy
Nokkundi vs Visby
Kenton, Ok vs Mitzic
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kaingaroa Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Kaingaroa Forest