Vs > Hokonui Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hokonui Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Split, Croatia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kimball, Ne, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Kenton, Oh, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Giles, Ngaanyatjarraku, WA, Australia
Hokonui Forest vs Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Hokonui Forest vs Richmond, Australia
Hokonui Forest vs Two Harbors, Mn, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Saint Paul, Ne, Usa
El Carano vs Esenguly
Alice Springs vs Alagoinhas
Lake City, Fl vs Gafsa
Sasebo vs Fairfield, Ia
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Hokonui Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,701 km or 4,786 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Hokonui Forest bearing 293.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 320.5° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.5 °C (15.3°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2141.7 mm (84.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2141.7 l/m² (52.56 US gal/ft²) or 21,417,000 l/ha (2,289,619 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.5° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Hokonui Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Hokonui Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hokonui Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Jalta, Ukraine
Pontianak, Borneo vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Borzja, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lafayette, La, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Pickle Lake, On, Canada
Hokonui Forest vs Bust, Afghanistan
Hokonui Forest vs Corfu, Greece
Hokonui Forest vs Vanguardia, Colombia
Rockhampton, Queensland vs Newkirk, Ok
Marble Bar, Western Australia vs Aeroparque B. Aires
Ulgii vs Gothenburg, Ne
Indaial vs Hassi Messaoud
Pontianak, Borneo vs Hokonui Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest