Vs > Habarovsk/ Novy
Pontianak, Borneo vs Habarovsk/ Novy Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sur, Oman
Pontianak, Borneo vs Halaib, Sudan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cold Lake, Ab, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Waipukurau, New Zealand
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Astrakhan, Russia
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Columbia, Mo, Usa
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Rimini, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut vs Suntar
Mocamedes/ Namibe vs Waimate
Woodstock, Va vs Reading, Pa
Skovorodino vs Genoa, Ne
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Habarovsk/ Novy, Russia is approximately 5,942 km or 3,692 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Habarovsk/ Novy bearing 212.9° or SSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 201.1° or SSW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Habarovsk/ Novy has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with dry winters (Dwb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Habarovsk/ Novy is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 26 °C (46.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 41 °C (73.8°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2470.4 mm (97.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2470.4 l/m² (60.63 US gal/ft²) or 24,704,000 l/ha (2,641,022 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.1° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Habarovsk/ Novy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Habarovsk/ Novy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Habarovsk/ Novy vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Coro, Venezuela
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mellette, Sd, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auburn, Ne, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Wroclaw, Poland
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Windhoek, Namibia
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Gifu, Japan
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Beirut, Lebanon
Habarovsk/ Novy vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Red Lake, On vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories
Kalamata vs Podgorica
Ndola vs Sortovala
Macau vs Hannover
Pontianak, Borneo vs Habarovsk/ Novy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Habarovsk/ Novy
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NE
- Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia - 442.2 kms (274.8 miles) NNE
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 566.5 kms (352 miles) ENE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 583.4 kms (362.5 miles) E
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 313.2 kms (194.6 miles) ESE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 588.8 kms (365.9 miles) ESE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 589.4 kms (366.3 miles) ESE
- Wakkanai, Japan - 601.6 kms (373.9 miles) ESE
- Ternej, Russia - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) SSE
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 690.5 kms (429.1 miles) ESE
- Haboro, Japan - 680.3 kms (422.8 miles) SE