Vs > Gwavas Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Gwavas Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Austin, Tx, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Goias, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Singapore, Singapore
Pontianak, Borneo vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
Gwavas Forest vs Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia
Gwavas Forest vs Thumrait, Oman
Gwavas Forest vs Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand
Gwavas Forest vs Soure, Brazil
Charleston (city), Sc vs Karlsruhe
Stambaugh, Mi vs Valdivia
Eskridge, Ks vs Pathein
Sortovala vs Indianola, Ia
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Gwavas Forest, New Zealand is approximately 8,071 km or 5,015 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Gwavas Forest bearing 285.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 312° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Gwavas Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Gwavas Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 16.5 °C (29.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.1 °C (16.4°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1981.3 mm (78 in) more which is equivalent to 1981.3 l/m² (48.63 US gal/ft²) or 19,813,000 l/ha (2,118,141 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Gwavas Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Gwavas Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gwavas Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Condega, Nicaragua
Pontianak, Borneo vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Razdel’Naja, Ukraine
Pontianak, Borneo vs Santiago Del Estero, Argentina
Gwavas Forest vs Irai, Brazil
Gwavas Forest vs Montgomery Al, Usa
Gwavas Forest vs Milford Sound, New Zealand
Gwavas Forest vs Latakia, Syria
Saki vs Maradi
Porto-Nacional vs Nanning
Ust-Cilma vs Fort Worth, Tx
Esperance (po) vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc
Pontianak, Borneo vs Gwavas Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Gwavas Forest