Vs > Eyrewell Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Eyrewell Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Galva, Il, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dezful, Iran
Pontianak, Borneo vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Eyrewell Forest vs Salyan, Azerbaijan
Eyrewell Forest vs Perdasdefogu, Italy
Eyrewell Forest vs Maringa, Brazil
Eyrewell Forest vs Totara Flat, New Zealand
Bistrita vs Villa Vasquez
Thompson, Mb vs Siirt
Lawrence, Ma vs Giresun
Kano vs Dakhla
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,860 km or 4,884 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Eyrewell Forest bearing 289.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 316.7° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Eyrewell Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Eyrewell Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 16.6 °C (29.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.5 °C (18.9°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2432.3 mm (95.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2432.3 l/m² (59.69 US gal/ft²) or 24,323,000 l/ha (2,600,290 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.7° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Eyrewell Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Eyrewell Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Eyrewell Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Muroran, Japan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Clarksville, Tn, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Olbia/ Costa Smeralda, Italy
Pontianak, Borneo vs Maimana, Afghanistan
Eyrewell Forest vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia
Eyrewell Forest vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Eyrewell Forest vs Izmir, Turkey
Eyrewell Forest vs Waingawa, New Zealand
Griggsville, Il vs Ulgii
Concepcion-Carriel Sur vs Gillam, Manitoba
Point Marina/ Ravenn vs Bejaia
Agalega vs Abu Kamal
Pontianak, Borneo vs Eyrewell Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Eyrewell Forest