Vs > Esk Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Esk Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Pontianak, Borneo vs Nagua, Dominican Republic
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lusaka Int., Zambia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Esk Forest vs Kalakan, Russia
Esk Forest vs Simcoe, On, Canada
Esk Forest vs Kars, Turkey
Esk Forest vs Fukuyama, Japan
Felixstowe, England vs Zacatecas
Faulkton, Sd vs Bayandelger
Hobart, Tasmania vs Columbia, South Carolina
Murcia/ San Javier vs Libby, Mt
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Esk Forest, New Zealand is approximately 8,078 km or 5,020 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Esk Forest bearing 284.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 311.5° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Esk Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Esk Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 15.7 °C (28.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9 °C (16.2°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1478.8 mm (58.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1478.8 l/m² (36.29 US gal/ft²) or 14,788,000 l/ha (1,580,935 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.5° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Esk Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Esk Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Esk Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Vaernes, Norway
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
Pontianak, Borneo vs Concepcion-Carriel Sur, Chile
Pontianak, Borneo vs Murfreesboro, Tn, Usa
Esk Forest vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Esk Forest vs Satu Mare, Romania
Esk Forest vs Wroclaw, Poland
Esk Forest vs Base Antartica B. O’Hig, Antarctica
Mongu vs Gander, Newfoundland
Giresun vs Vologda
Ljubljana vs Golconda, Nv
Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa vs Toulon
Pontianak, Borneo vs Esk Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Esk Forest
- Waihua Valley, New Zealand - 49.8 kms (30.9 miles) ENE
- Kotemaori, Glenfarg, New Zealand - 34.1 kms (21.2 miles) NE
- Tutira, New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) ENE
- Tareha, New Zealand - 14.5 kms (9 miles) E
- Eskdale, New Zealand - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SSE
- Napier (Aero), New Zealand - 28 kms (17.4 miles) SSE
- Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Havelock Nth, Te Mata, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) SSE
- Taurapa, New Zealand - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) SSE