Vs > Dunedin (Aero)
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dunedin (Aero) Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Gemert, Netherlands
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dubuque, Ia, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Talkeetna, Ak, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Matsumoto, Japan
Dunedin (Aero) vs Larnaca, Cyprus
Essaouira vs Yanji
Monte Plata vs Tulear/ Toliara
Mount Argentario vs Pureora Forest
Kamishli vs Aomori
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is approximately 7,804 km or 4,850 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Dunedin (Aero) bearing 291.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 319.7° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Dunedin (Aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Dunedin (Aero) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.6 °C (31.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2519.9 mm (99.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2519.9 l/m² (61.84 US gal/ft²) or 25,199,000 l/ha (2,693,940 US gal/ac) more. About 4 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.2° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Dunedin (Aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Dunedin (Aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin (Aero) vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Przemysl, Poland
Pontianak, Borneo vs Miliana, Algeria
Pontianak, Borneo vs Barranquilla, Colombia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Manchester, England, Uk
Dunedin (Aero) vs Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Hudeiba, Sudan
Dunedin (Aero) vs Tuapse, Russia
Dunedin (Aero) vs Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand
Pilar vs Negele
Masvingo vs Cagliari, Sardinia
Yonagunijima vs Ithaca, Ny
N’Djamena vs Karoi
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dunedin (Aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E