Vs > Daugavpils
Pontianak, Borneo vs Daugavpils Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Feodosija, Ukraine
Pontianak, Borneo vs Timisoara, Romania
Pontianak, Borneo vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Daugavpils vs Learmonth, Australia
Daugavpils vs Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Daugavpils vs Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar
Daugavpils vs Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
Karlsruhe vs Padova
Tulear/ Toliara vs Owensboro, Ky
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Junin
Rumbek vs Sedro Woolley, Wa
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Daugavpils, Latvia is approximately 9,554 km or 5,937 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Daugavpils bearing 96.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 146.2° or SE .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Daugavpils has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Daugavpils is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 22.3 °C (40.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.6 °C (40.7°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2547 mm (100.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2547 l/m² (62.51 US gal/ft²) or 25,470,000 l/ha (2,722,912 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.5° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Daugavpils.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Daugavpils. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Daugavpils vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Chepes, Argentina
Pontianak, Borneo vs Golden, Bc, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lyon, France
Daugavpils vs Shannon, Ireland
Daugavpils vs Poindimie, New Caledonia
Daugavpils vs Corrientes, Argentina
Daugavpils vs Underkhaan, Mongolia
Kamenskoe vs Constantine (Ain El Bey)
Auburn, Ne vs Bourke, New South Wales
Ushuaia vs Comitan
Simusir Island vs Alma, Mi
Pontianak, Borneo vs Daugavpils Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Daugavpils
- Tartu, Estonia - 259.3 kms (161.1 miles) N
- Ainazi, Latvia - 256.1 kms (159.2 miles) NNW
- Riga, Latvia - 198.5 kms (123.4 miles) NW
- Birzai, Lithuania - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) WNW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 207.2 kms (128.8 miles) W
- Utena, Lithuania - 81.6 kms (50.7 miles) SW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WSW
- Ukmerge, Lithuania - 140.6 kms (87.4 miles) WSW
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 213.1 kms (132.4 miles) WSW
- Vilnius, Lithuania - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) SW
- Varena, Lithuania - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) SW