Vs > Cobb (Dam)
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cobb (Dam) Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Tara, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Danmarkshavn, Greenland
Pontianak, Borneo vs Umeň, Sweden
Pontianak, Borneo vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Cobb (Dam) vs Ndola, Zambia
Cobb (Dam) vs Buffalo, New York, Usa
Cobb (Dam) vs Bunkie, La, Usa
Cobb (Dam) vs Krovoj Rog, Ukraine
Plainfield, Nj vs Lankaran
Graz vs Conceicao Araguaia
Lisbon, Nd vs Kadugli
Mumbwa vs Erdenemandal
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Cobb (Dam), New Zealand is approximately 7,808 km or 4,852 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Cobb (Dam) bearing 288.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 314.3° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Cobb (Dam) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cobb (Dam) is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 19.3 °C (34.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.4 °C (16.9°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 933.2 mm (36.7 in) more which is equivalent to 933.2 l/m² (22.9 US gal/ft²) or 9,332,000 l/ha (997,653 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.4° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Cobb (Dam).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Cobb (Dam). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cobb (Dam) vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -77 (-3)
|| -27 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lampang, Thailand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Agadez, Niger
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dublin, Ireland
Cobb (Dam) vs Owosso, Mi, Usa
Cobb (Dam) vs Clayton, Nm, Usa
Cobb (Dam) vs Caratinga, Brazil
Cobb (Dam) vs Tooele, Ut, Usa
Alpena, Michigan vs Lake Hawea
Nancy vs Farmington, Mo
Matecana vs Punta Indio
Yining vs Villa Vasquez
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cobb (Dam) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Cobb (Dam)
- Tarakohe, New Zealand - 37.1 kms (23.1 miles) NNE
- Uruwhenua, New Zealand - 19.4 kms (12.1 miles) NE
- Riwaka Valley, New Zealand - 21.7 kms (13.5 miles) ENE
- Cobb (Power Station), New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) NE
- Motueka, New Zealand - 29.6 kms (18.4 miles) E
- Lower Moutere, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) ESE
- Graham V. Pokororo, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) SE
- Mapua, New Zealand - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) ESE
- Appleby, New Zealand - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) ESE
- Nelson, New Zealand - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ESE
- Baton, New Zealand - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) S
- Moutere Hills, New Zealand - 44.7 kms (27.8 miles) SE
- Roding River, New Zealand - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) ESE
- Motupiko, New Zealand - 40.9 kms (25.4 miles) SSE
- Kohatu, Highfield, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) SSE