Vs > Cape Salaurova
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cape Salaurova Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Esquel, Argentina
Pontianak, Borneo vs Tosontsengel, Mongolia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Guaira, Brazil
Cape Salaurova vs Orland, Norway
Cape Salaurova vs Oviedo, Spain
Cape Salaurova vs Tiffin, Oh, Usa
Cape Salaurova vs Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa
Cara vs Hutts Gate
Charnocks vs Corum
Linhares vs Khanpur
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Pine River Dam, Mn
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Cape Salaurova, Russia is approximately 8,464 km or 5,260 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Cape Salaurova bearing 215.1° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 189.6° or S .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Cape Salaurova has a tundra climate (ET).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Salaurova is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 42.9 °C (77.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 33 °C (59.4°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 3012.7 mm (118.6 in) more which is equivalent to 3012.7 l/m² (73.94 US gal/ft²) or 30,127,000 l/ha (3,220,776 US gal/ac) more. About 19 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 57.7° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Cape Salaurova.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Cape Salaurova. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Salaurova vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Timehri, Guyana
Pontianak, Borneo vs Gisborne, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Pontianak, Borneo vs Doneck, Ukraine
Cape Salaurova vs Charlottetown, Pe, Canada
Cape Salaurova vs San Gabriel, Ecuador
Cape Salaurova vs Natitingou, Benin
Cape Salaurova vs Trevico, Italy
Lebanon, Mo vs San Salvador
Sakata vs Hokonui Forest
Taua vs Milford, De
Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna vs Neuquen
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cape Salaurova Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Salaurova