Vs > Auckland, Otara
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland, Otara Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ainazi, Latvia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Aparri, Luzon, Philippines
Pontianak, Borneo vs Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Auckland, Otara vs Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs Tallahassee, Fl, Usa
Auckland, Otara vs Princeton, Bc, Canada
Auckland, Otara vs Obihiro, Japan
Mogadishu vs Bejaia
Vlissingen vs Juliaca
Catalao vs Pilar Obs
Dijon vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Auckland, Otara, New Zealand is approximately 7,845 km or 4,875 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Auckland, Otara bearing 285.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 309.5° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Auckland, Otara has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Auckland, Otara is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.2 °C (23.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.4 °C (15.1°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1975.2 mm (77.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1975.2 l/m² (48.48 US gal/ft²) or 19,752,000 l/ha (2,111,620 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.1° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Auckland, Otara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Auckland, Otara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Auckland, Otara vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cordoba Obs, Argentina
Pontianak, Borneo vs Barcelona, Spain
Pontianak, Borneo vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Auckland, Otara vs Porto-Nacional, Brazil
Auckland, Otara vs Thandwe, Myanmar
Auckland, Otara vs Base Antartica B. O’Hig, Antarctica
Auckland, Otara vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Dease Lake, Bc vs Tracuateua
Sofia vs Puerto Cabezas
Waingawa vs Marcos Juarez
Hun vs Cape Frasca
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland, Otara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland, Otara