Vs > Auckland, Mangere
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland, Mangere Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands, Colombia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Le Mars, Ia, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Pontianak, Borneo vs Wilmington, De, Usa
Auckland, Mangere vs Satu Mare, Romania
Auckland, Mangere vs Madrid, Spain
Auckland, Mangere vs Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa
Auckland, Mangere vs Kaoma, Zambia
Lazaropole vs Lhasa, Tibet
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Soci
Zamboanga, Mindanao vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv
Vaernes vs Steamboat Springs, Co
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand is approximately 7,845 km or 4,875 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Auckland, Mangere bearing 285.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 309.5° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Auckland, Mangere has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Auckland, Mangere is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 12.7 °C (22.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.1 °C (14.6°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1979.8 mm (77.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1979.8 l/m² (48.59 US gal/ft²) or 19,798,000 l/ha (2,116,538 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.1° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Auckland, Mangere.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Auckland, Mangere. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Auckland, Mangere vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Shiraz, Iran
Pontianak, Borneo vs Antananarivo, Madagascar
Pontianak, Borneo vs Lusk, Wy, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ciudad Real, Spain
Auckland, Mangere vs Salto, Uruguay
Auckland, Mangere vs Tallin, Estonia
Auckland, Mangere vs Puente Del Inca, Argentina
Auckland, Mangere vs Male, Maldives
Binghamton/ Edwinlink Field, Ny vs Remanso
Glasgow, Mt vs Nkhota Kota
Gourdon vs Laketown, Ut
Narsarsuaq vs Hot Springs, Va
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland, Mangere Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland, Mangere