Vs > Auckland City
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland City Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Macenta, Guinea
Pontianak, Borneo vs Dourados, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Bandar Abbas, Iran
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ruakura, New Zealand
Auckland City vs Kawambwa, Zambia
Auckland City vs Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa
Auckland City vs Melo, Uruguay
Auckland City vs Abadan, Iran
Grottaglie vs Williston, North Dakota
Kandi vs Billings/ Logan, Mt
Seattle, Washington vs Hua Hin
Cluj vs Bergamo
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Auckland City, New Zealand is approximately 7,846 km or 4,876 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Auckland City bearing 285.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 309.5° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Auckland City has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Auckland City is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.2 °C (22°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.7 °C (13.9°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2060.6 mm (81.1 in) more which is equivalent to 2060.6 l/m² (50.57 US gal/ft²) or 20,606,000 l/ha (2,202,918 US gal/ac) more. About 2 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.2° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Auckland City.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Auckland City. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Auckland City vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Luena, Angola
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland Airport, New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk
Pontianak, Borneo vs St. Katrine, Egypt
Auckland City vs Smara, Western Sahara
Auckland City vs Hao, French Polynesia
Auckland City vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland
Auckland City vs Cape Carbonara, Italy
Ibirite vs Cotonou
Fort Chipewyan, Ab vs Cape Dyer, Nt
Gunnarn vs Macon, Georgia
Pawnee City, Ne vs Juzno-Sahalinsk
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland City Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland City
- Warkworth , New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.7 miles) N
- Mairetahi, New Zealand - 53.4 kms (33.2 miles) NW
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) NNW
- Woodhill Forest, New Zealand - 33.8 kms (21 miles) WNW
- Riverhead Forest, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) WNW
- Whenuapai, New Zealand - 17.4 kms (10.8 miles) NW
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 1.9 kms (1.2 miles) NNW
- Manukau Heads, New Zealand - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) SW
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 42.7 kms (26.5 miles) S