Vs > Auckland Airport
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland Airport Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Detroit, Michigan, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cuiaba, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Greenville, Oh, Usa
Auckland Airport vs Catania, Sicily, Italy
Auckland Airport vs Poltava, Ukraine
Auckland Airport vs Irozaki, Japan
Auckland Airport vs Pretoria, South Africa
Bondoukou vs Satu Mare
Dar Es Salaam vs Cedars, Bsharri
Santo Domingo vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia
Ainazi vs Kunming
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Auckland Airport, New Zealand is approximately 7,853 km or 4,880 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Auckland Airport bearing 285.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 309.6° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Auckland Airport has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Auckland Airport is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.7 °C (22.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.3 °C (14.9°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2044.4 mm (80.5 in) more which is equivalent to 2044.4 l/m² (50.17 US gal/ft²) or 20,444,000 l/ha (2,185,599 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.3° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Auckland Airport.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Auckland Airport. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Auckland Airport vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cara, Russia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Trinkot, Afghanistan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Manaus, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs New Brunswick, Nj, Usa
Auckland Airport vs Ganca, Azerbaijan
Auckland Airport vs Kovel’, Ukraine
Auckland Airport vs Lodgepole, Ne, Usa
Auckland Airport vs Naze, Japan
Uranium City, Sk vs Limnos
Morris, Mn vs L’Vov
Christchurch Gardens vs Farmington, Me
Sibbi vs Highland Home, Al
Pontianak, Borneo vs Auckland Airport Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland Airport
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 37.8 kms (23.5 miles) NNW
- Woodhill Forest, New Zealand - 44 kms (27.3 miles) NW
- Riverhead Forest, New Zealand - 33.2 kms (20.6 miles) NW
- Whenuapai, New Zealand - 30.6 kms (19 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 17.1 kms (10.6 miles) NNW
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 15.1 kms (9.4 miles) NNW
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 9.4 kms (5.8 miles) N
- Manukau Heads, New Zealand - 25.8 kms (16 miles) WSW
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 13 kms (8.1 miles) S
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) S