Vs > Ashley Forest
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ashley Forest Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Gaspar Hdez., Dominican Republic
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada
Pontianak, Borneo vs Concordia, Kansas, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cook, South Australia, Australia
Ashley Forest vs Lethbridge (cda), Ab, Canada
Ashley Forest vs Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland
Ashley Forest vs San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic
Ashley Forest vs Njaksimvol’, Russia
Fairmont, Mn vs Saki
New Hampton, Ia vs Hanty-Mansijsk
Aracuai vs Vladivostok
Bogota vs Tabligbo
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Ashley Forest, New Zealand is approximately 7,877 km or 4,895 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Ashley Forest bearing 289.1° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 316.5° or NW .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ashley Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ashley Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16.2 °C (29.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2407.3 mm (94.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2407.3 l/m² (59.08 US gal/ft²) or 24,073,000 l/ha (2,573,563 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.5° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Ashley Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pontianak, Borneo relative to Ashley Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashley Forest vs Pontianak, Borneo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Pontianak, Borneo vs Shendi, Sudan
Pontianak, Borneo vs Cobb (Dam), New Zealand
Pontianak, Borneo vs Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mogadishu, Somalia
Ashley Forest vs Garoua, Cameroon
Ashley Forest vs London, England, Uk
Ashley Forest vs Le Mans, France
Ashley Forest vs Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia
Matsue vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne
Aleksandrov-Gaj vs Santa Rosa
Del Rio, Tx vs Caxias
Dublin vs Rafael Nunez
Pontianak, Borneo vs Ashley Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashley Forest