Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Pontianak, Borneo vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Pontianak, Borneo vs Caetite, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Riga, Latvia
Pontianak, Borneo vs Valencia, Spain
Pontianak, Borneo vs Mersing, Malaysia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Darbhanga, India
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Fayette, Ia, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ohotsk, Russia
Gardiz vs Kodiak, Alaska
Kotel’Nyj Island vs Val D’Or, Quebec
North Bend, Oregon vs Almaty
Frankfurt Am Main vs Davis
- The distance between Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 11,825 km or 7,348 mi.
- To reach Pontianak, Borneo in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 76.3° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Pontianak, Borneo bearing 130.9° or SE .
- Pontianak, Borneo has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Pontianak, Borneo is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.4 °C (25.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.1 °C (32.6°F) less in Pontianak, Borneo. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2815.5 mm (110.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2815.5 l/m² (69.1 US gal/ft²) or 28,155,000 l/ha (3,009,956 US gal/ac) more. About 8 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in Pontianak, Borneo than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pontianak, Borneo vs Choluteca, Honduras
Pontianak, Borneo vs Porto De Moz, Brazil
Pontianak, Borneo vs Rapid City (airport), Sd, Usa
Pontianak, Borneo vs Romny, Ukraine
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Gor’Kij, Russia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Tomakomai, Japan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Sapporo, Japan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Malin Head, Ireland
Madrid (b) vs Blue River, Bc
Kisinev vs Nida
Ouarzazate vs Santis
Strasbourg vs Priest River, Id
Pontianak, Borneo vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pontianak, Borneo
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos