| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pontianak, Borneo in November is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is wet with rain more often than not. A significant 389mm (15.3in) of H2O is dropped during on average 21 days.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Pontianak, Borneo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pontianak, Borneo: