| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pontianak, Borneo in March is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat soggy with rain once in a while. A sizable 241mm (9.5in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Pontianak, Borneo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Pontianak, Borneo: