| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pontianak, Borneo in January is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is rather sodden with rain periodically. A hearty 274mm (10.8in) of fluid is dumped during on average 17 days.
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Pontianak, Borneo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Pontianak, Borneo: