| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pontianak, Borneo in April is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is rather sodden with rain sometimes. A hearty 277mm (10.9in) of liquid descends during on average 16 days.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Pontianak, Borneo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Pontianak, Borneo: